When I picture the windows open in a room, I imagine warm sunshine streaming through as the wind gently blows the curtains. Fresh air hits me and I am compelled to take a deep breath. The refreshing energy fills my soul. Of course there are only certain seasons when it's practical to open the windows, but my goal is to fill my heart, home, and family with a beautiful serenity that always makes me think the windows are open!

Wednesday, January 13

Throw Open the Windows... Let's get started!!!



Welcome to Throw Open the Windows!!!


Everything in my life right now tells me that now is really NOT the time to start my journey into blogland.  After all, I’m due to deliver our third child in just a few weeks and many of you know how time consuming this period is.  But the truth is I want to do this for me.  I have such a long to-do list of projects (some of which have been inspired by other blogs I’ve read) and I need a place to organize my ideas and projects.  I also figure that if I start a blog, you guys will help keep me accountable for finishing the projects I start.  Am I the only one who’s bad about that?!?!

So even if it’s a slow start… it’s my start.  I hope you will join me on my journey as I share with you some of the DIY projects, crafts, and family fun that go on in our home. And I hope you can take away with you an inspiration and a sense of peace when you leave.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and meet new people. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails