When I picture the windows open in a room, I imagine warm sunshine streaming through as the wind gently blows the curtains. Fresh air hits me and I am compelled to take a deep breath. The refreshing energy fills my soul. Of course there are only certain seasons when it's practical to open the windows, but my goal is to fill my heart, home, and family with a beautiful serenity that always makes me think the windows are open!

Sunday, January 23

New Year, New Look

I’ve decided on a fresh new look for my blog.  I’ve been wanting brighter colors in my life to inspire me.  And maybe I’m just a bit ready for spring to be here already.  But after an obscene amount of time trying to get the formatting to work, I’m finally happy with it.  It gives me a renewed energy and a sense of creativity.  I LOVE it!!!!

I’ve added a section on the right called A Few of my Favorite Things.  Here I will post pictures of things that make me feel joy and peace.  Things that make me truly happy.

Well here it is.  I hope you like it too.

Rebecca

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and meet new people. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails