When I picture the windows open in a room, I imagine warm sunshine streaming through as the wind gently blows the curtains. Fresh air hits me and I am compelled to take a deep breath. The refreshing energy fills my soul. Of course there are only certain seasons when it's practical to open the windows, but my goal is to fill my heart, home, and family with a beautiful serenity that always makes me think the windows are open!

Friday, October 15

Quick, Easy Tassels

This week we made the bed transitions with our little girls. The two year old moved from the crib to a mattress on the floor.  The six month old moved from the co-sleeper to the crib.  Luckily it’s been a pretty smooth transition.

But as we moved furniture around, I no longer had a bed to stand on to reach the light and fan pulls.  I know - bad.  My four year old “scolds” me for standing on the bed since he’s not supposed to. Lol!  So I whipped up a cute tassel for the girl’s room and then another for my son’s room.

girls tassel farblue jean fan tassel

Some purple ribbon left over from the curtains and a little *BLING* for the girls.

purple tassel bling

And some blue jean strips for the boy.  Cute and super functional.  But best of all, EASY!!

blue jean tassel

Oh, and free!

Later,
Rebecca   

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the bed transitions are going well. Cute pull strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the pretty pearls...it adds such a nice girly flair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. :) I'd (maybe) never have thought to decorate those things...hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and meet new people. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails