When I picture the windows open in a room, I imagine warm sunshine streaming through as the wind gently blows the curtains. Fresh air hits me and I am compelled to take a deep breath. The refreshing energy fills my soul. Of course there are only certain seasons when it's practical to open the windows, but my goal is to fill my heart, home, and family with a beautiful serenity that always makes me think the windows are open!

Thursday, January 13

Happy 1st Birthday





Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I started my blogging journey.  I had spent so long looking at other DIY blogs thinking, “I can do that.”  It just seemed natural to start a blog and share the projects I was already working on.  I’m so glad I did.  I’ve “met” some incredible women.  They keep me inspired and are so sweet.  Looking back, I love the posts I have done, but I sincerely wish I had been able to spend more time sharing my adventures in making my house into the home we love.  
(I blame my kids, ha ha!) 

I’m a stay-at-home mom to a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 10 month old.  Obviously my life is about them.  But my blog is NOT.  My blog is about MY interests, joys, and hobbies (outside of my kids).  It is a place where I can be me: creative, fun, and impulsive.

But, of course, being  a mom of these three precious little ones also means that my posts are limited.  And they get written over several hours or days with MANY interruptions.

I have so many projects either in my head or actually started.  I have taken lots of “before” pics.  And I’m hoping that over this next year I will have more time to complete these projects and share them with you.  Stay tuned.  Lots of love to my followers and friends.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and meet new people. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails